Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7

Go down 
2 posters

vote
Mega Man
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_lcap20%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Scorpion
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_lcap5%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Samus
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_lcap15%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Reptile
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_lcap10%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Link
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_lcap20%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Little Mac
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_lcap5%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Donkey Kong
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_lcap0%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Contra
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_lcap25%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 Empty
PostSubject: Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7   Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:13 am

We have reached the Elite 8 of the 8 bit (some 16 bits). ladies and gents. Here we go.

Mega Man VS Scorpion
Samus VS Reptile
Link VS Little Mac
Donkey Kong VS Contra

My picks

Mega Man packs a powerful punch and has to use all of his weaponry to take down Scorpion. Mega Man wins on the fact that he can use long range attacks to beat the dead man. Scorpions spear sails above Mega's head because he is so short.

Sorry Reptile, Samus is too much for you with her fully packed weaponry.

Link and Little Mac ends up being a snoozer. Little Mac goes on an offensive stand and keeps it up beating the shit out of Link.

DK and Contra. One the one hand, DK could catch those guys and crush em bare handed. On the other hand, they go in guns blazing and tear him down. I give the edge to Contra this time.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
zamboni14

Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7   Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Mega Man vs Scorpion; MM wins because (already stated) that he's short and can avoid all of Scorpions special moves (spear and warp attack.) The fight takes longer then it should because MM stays as his basic self the whole time and kills Scorpion one shot at a time.

Samus vs Reptile; Same reason why Goro lost... tall ledge... long range weapon... nuff said.

Link vs Little Mac; Link has a shield and a sword, Mac has his fists... and "Star Punches" easily sail over Links head. No prayer for Mac.

Donkey Kong vs Contra; "Red" gets a "laser" while "Blue" made the mistake of getting "rapid laser." They both just stand below DK and shoot up. But since "Blue" has the "rapid laser" he gets it with a barrel and dies... but uses one of "Red's" lives to come back to the fight... which pisses off "Red" to no end so he unplugs "Blue's" controller so he dies again leaving just "Red" to advance to the next round.
Back to top Go down

Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 7
Page 1 of 1