Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!

Go down 
+7
shmiddy
TaLoN
00Xtremeninja
Quisp
Lers
cehnehdeh
forthewild
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:01 pm

so Sweden raped the Check 10-1
Canada is raping Latvia (Hall is the only elegable player to be drafted so its expected)

now my question is do we really need to have these Canada/Russia/Sweden raping countries like Kazakstan and Lativia. Its just sad to watch,

Anywho today its USA vs Somecountrywhodon'tmatter and the funny thing is TSN is giving them attention because get this Schroeder is a Canuck Prospect.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Agreed ftw but what can you do? In the event of a tie breaker being needed goal differential counts. 3 or 4 Country tournament?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:37 pm

This is better then like Sweden, Canada Russia and USA duking it out, but its just sad to watch they did a graphic before the game Latvia has like 1500 under 20 players in the country canada has like 315.000

USA won 7-3 vs Slovaks, Minnesotans were key to win
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:54 am

forthewild wrote:
This is better then like Sweden, Canada Russia and USA duking it out, but its just sad to watch they did a graphic before the game Latvia has like 1500 under 20 players in the country canada has like 315.000

USA won 7-3 vs Slovaks, Minnesotans were key to win

They should make a cap on the GF/GA, say a max of +/- of 6 a game(pick your number just an example.) That way when a team gets up 8-0 they will just pull back.
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:51 pm

I was watching the US versus the Swiss and when the US scored all the fans booed. WTG Canada! Can we expects that type of class at the Olympics too? I mean really, what is it with you people? I don't understand, do Canadian hate Americans that much?
Let's face reality here, if some crazed Country attacks Canada the US will be the ones to save your ass. Same with Mexico, yet both Country's fans like to shit on our sports teams. All fine and dandy when US companies open a plant in your country and create thousands of jobs, but you don't give a shit about that do you?
I know you are not threatened by the junior team, I mean c'mon, Canada should win this every year.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Yeah people do dislike America that much, what Canadians don't realize is that if it wasn't for America they would be sooo poor, we take most of their exports, i think over 60% last time i checked, the world has to realize that if shit goes down we're the ones who save their ass, fuck America should just with draw our soldiers and be like do it your self for like 1 year. Can't wait for the USA Canada game, if USA wins that one it will be a shit storm.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:42 pm

So far Scandella seems very solid in the shut down role, he's smart with the puck and plays good positioning, McGuire loves Ellis, can't wait for USA vs Canada.

Also ever since Schroeder was drafted by Vancouver i just can't bring my self to cheer for him, like i want the US to win but i just can't cheer for Schroeder.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:34 pm

forthewild wrote:
Yeah people do dislike America that much, what Canadians don't realize is that if it wasn't for America they would be sooo poor, we take most of their exports, i think over 60% last time i checked, the world has to realize that if shit goes down we're the ones who save their ass, fuck America should just with draw our soldiers and be like do it your self for like 1 year. Can't wait for the USA Canada game, if USA wins that one it will be a shit storm.

Yea, because if the USA didnt exist the land South of the 49th wouldnt exist right? Hey americans, remember Nagano? Your National hockey teams have EARNED a bad rep!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Also, yes, I think you can safely assume team USA will be booed in the O's as well. (Except for Kesler)

One has to also think Sweden will be every Vancouverites second favourite team in the tournament.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:15 pm

of course we're going to be booed, it is a rivalry amongst some of the political shit that is going on. it is like the Vikes and Packers, if Rodgers throws a TD in the Dome are people wearing purple going to boo or cheer?

Or when someone scores at the Xcel that isn't the home team, does the team of 18,000 cheer for them too?

so don't think of it as not having class, people are just expressing how they feel with one of their rival teams. Border Battles will do that.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:54 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
forthewild wrote:

Yea, because if the USA didnt exist the land South of the 49th wouldnt exist right? Hey americans, remember Nagano? Your National hockey teams have EARNED a bad rep!

What happen in Nagano, i didn't follow hockey then just came to the USA at that time.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:13 am

forthewild wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
forthewild wrote:

What happen in Nagano, i didn't follow hockey then just came to the USA at that time.

Team USA (Brett Hull and Co.) destroyed their Hotel rooms following USA's elimination in the Games.It was well documented.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:24 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
forthewild wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
forthewild wrote:

Team USA (Brett Hull and Co.) destroyed their Hotel rooms following USA's elimination in the Games.It was well documented.

Well Japan is basically an Asian US, see after we bombed them retarded we payed them money to build up their country, so in a way we own them, i don't see a problem with this. (btw i'm just kidding)
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:57 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
forthewild wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
forthewild wrote:

I don't see how this relates to Canadians booing Americans. So what, they were poor sports but they didn't rag on Canada. Hell, Brett Hull was born in Canada anyway.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:07 pm

The Blues (Americans) started it!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:47 pm

no way, I blame it on the Italians
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:26 pm

So 1-1 USA vs Canada so far USA looks to have more hustle and are playing with more intensity. but they need to keep it up, its fun watching Scandella he's doing great this year.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:12 pm

USA playing great, Kristo and Stepan are beasts, and the goalie is actually decent, unlike McSiv last year

2-1 midway through 2nd
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:32 pm

3-2 America after 2

this American team is playing with heart, hustle and attitude.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:06 am

What was the final?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:08 am

Looks like Canada won 5-4 in a shootout.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:59 am

Yeah it was a good game, Campell did well for a 17 year old, USA had a ton of blown chances, but they looked miles better then the team last year, This Canadian team is strong.

On a side note, McGuire sounded sooooooooooo like a big fat gay homo homer, ever time something small happen like say a hand pass, the guy was like CALLLL IT YOU FUCKING REFFF, sounded so nervous, like if Canada lost he would die.

Its nice to see tho, i think Canada will have a tougher time winning it, it could be a rematch in the gold game
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:00 am

On a side side note, too bad we couldn't trade Pouls for Kristo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:54 am

Canada nearly choked....
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:04 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Canada nearly choked....

on American Cock, bunch of fucking cock suckers you nucks are.

on a side note, Cormier is a bigger duche bag then Burrows by about 100 times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next