Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!

Go down 
+7
shmiddy
TaLoN
00Xtremeninja
Quisp
Lers
cehnehdeh
forthewild
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Scandella won player of the game today mostly due to his SHG. He seems pretty physical but he needs to be careful as he twice missed big checks and was caught out of position.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:27 am

Canada Vs USA on Tuesday man this game is actually going to be worth watching.
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Move USNTDP to Minnesota already.

This is a pretty good game so far. I Thought the US boys were slow in some of the earlier games but they look speedy enough against the 'Nadians.

Blais pulled our boy Mike Lee.
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 pm

YEESSSSSSSSS

goes up by one in the third
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh another!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Well you watched a better game than Wild /Hawks that's for sure
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:57 am

the game was amazing to watch, back and forth the Americans really showed heart and grit, they didn't give up, they blocked shots. Eberle made it interesting 2 goals in last 3.4 minutes to tie it up, but the Americans won in OT
Carlson went in 2 on 1 with Stepan and just sniped it.

Great game, now if the American Olympic team can play like this we're golden.
Back to top Go down
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:39 am

Congrats guys. I crossed fingers for u. Now Russians has to win Olympics and Don HNIC retires. Smile
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Canadians were outcoached. Allen should have got the yank earlier, goaltending was supposed to be a strength but he was a huge weakness, 3-4 of the 5 goals on him could/should have been stopped. Was not impressed at all with the likes of Kadri, Schenn, Ellis, etc. throughout the tournament either. Gabriel Bourque had 7 points against Latvia, what did he do after that? Kozun did what he did for the Hitmen in the playoffs last year and choked when the game got hard. Luke Adam was supposed to be our 13th forward and he was one of our best forwards throughout the tournament, only Eberle matched his consistency. Hall certainly wasn't on the same level as Tavares from last year, but that was expected. Weaker team than last years for Canada, but weaker teams can be expected with so many youngsters turning pro in their teens now because of the salary cap.

Scandella showed what he can do in the tourney, but like most of Team Canada, he lacked consistency.
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:13 pm

What a shot by Carlson! I think it was a no look shot even. Could be wrong, but that is what it looked like to me.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:43 pm

timotheuzi wrote:
What a shot by Carlson! I think it was a no look shot even. Could be wrong, but that is what it looked like to me.

he was looking at Stepan the whole time, then just snapped it past the goalie, yeah that was an amazing shot, the American team looked better the whole game, until the end when they decided to turtle and aside from Lee who looked shaky as fuck in net.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:02 am

The game was amazing! The speed of the U.S. team was absolutely lights out! Early on I was trying to click back and forth from the Wild game to this one, but by the middle of the first, I completely ignored the Wild and was so riveted by this one it was crazy.

That game was what hockey is all about! SO much skill was on display by both teams!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:48 pm

TaLoN wrote:
The game was amazing! The speed of the U.S. team was absolutely lights out! Early on I was trying to click back and forth from the Wild game to this one, but by the middle of the first, I completely ignored the Wild and was so riveted by this one it was crazy.

That game was what hockey is all about! SO much skill was on display by both teams!

Same here dude, hell, I didnt even bother using PiP. WJC Gold medal hockey when your country is in it is > than some old regular season NHL game!
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:28 pm

No way I was going to watch the wild during that game. I love the wild but, cmon, that game doesn't hold a candle to this final.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Let's hope Schroeder can bring some of that confidence he had in that game back to the Gophers!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:19 pm

TaLoN wrote:
Let's hope Schroeder can bring some of that confidence he had in that game back to the Gophers!

Let's hope he can bring some of it to the Canucks! Right?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:27 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

No... just to the Gophers... screw the Nucks! toewser
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:19 pm

TaLoN wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

I was hoping we'd have drafted Schroeder but since the nucks got him i'm hoping he fails, like AJ Thelen fails
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:31 am

forthewild wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

I was hoping we'd have drafted Schroeder but since the nucks got him i'm hoping he fails, like AJ Thelen fails

Didja marry a bitch of a Canadian or something?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:07 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
forthewild wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

Didja marry a bitch of a Canadian or something?

no actually my wife is wonderful, i just dont like the nucks, if they trade him, i'm going to like him a lot again Very Happy, btw I am hoping that Colton Gillies a BC boy turns into a machine, its just i don't want to see the nucks do well.
Back to top Go down
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Cool Slovak wrote:
Congrats guys. I crossed fingers for u. Now Russians has to win Olympics and Don HNIC retires. Smile

Ooooh, I was wrong. It's really funny. A logic of a senil man. A lot of IFs. Considering that All-star Canadian team was 7th at the last OG, I don't see his argument as a valid one. Evil or Very Mad

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/CBC%27s_Hockey_Night_in_Canada/Coach%27s_Corner/ID=1381524251

uplol
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:25 pm

It's first or BUST for TC coolslovak. 2nd to last means NOTHING here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!   WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD JUNIORS can you feel it its future but TODAY!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2