Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?

Go down 
+6
mplspug
Jagged Ice
forthewild
cehnehdeh
Kevin W
00Xtremeninja
10 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? Empty
PostSubject: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 pm

so take the standings right now, who would you predict?

I think we would witness and Caps and Blackhawks final. Hawks win it in 6.

I could see the Yotes and Colorado being spoilers this year.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Blues.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Kwright315 wrote:
Blues.

lol...

Canucks
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:39 pm

I can wish...we're making moves!

In reality, I don't care who would win from the West as long as Detroit misses the playoffs.

FUCKIN' RAGE.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Oilers?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:53 pm

the problem that Caps and Hawks and to a larger much huger extent Canucks is their questionable goal tending, i mean did ya see Lou get light up last year? Fun fact "during the Chi vs Van series last year they went through 20 goal bulbs per game thanks to lou"

My pick as much as i fucking hate it is Pitt, they have the scoring, the goal tending, the leadership.

Pitt vs Chi

crosby gets 2nd ring, and all of canada gets a larger dick to suck, hope you like the taste of wild cherry lube Ceh
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:22 am

Phoenix Coyotes
Back to top Go down
mplspug

mplspug

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:06 pm

I said Caps / Blues at the start of the year. What the fuck was I thinking? Can I have a do-over and say Caps / Sharks? Look, you can't be as good as the Sharks and not make it to the Cup 1 out of the 5 years. It's is the law of averages.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:22 pm

What I want to happen is Blackhawks/Caps but what I think will happen is Sharks/Caps. Canucks should be mentioned too...and even though they probably don't have a chance I personally like the Kings.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 pm

hmmmm, can the sharks finally lift their curse of being chokers????
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:00 am

Detroit would easily knock San Jose out in the First Round. Second round, Detroit would face Chicago. Bye Bye Chicago. Phoenix knocks out LA. Phoenix knocks out Vancouver.

Detroit knocks out Phoenix

Detroit with the WC.

East:
Washington would knock out Boston
Pitts would knock out Montreal
Buffalo kills Phillie
New Jersey kills Ottawa

Then the real games begin. I think New Jersey takes down Washington and Pitts eliminates Buffalo. ECF between New Jersey and Pitts. I see that one being a hard fight, but my confidence in Lemaire is still high.

SCF = New Jersey vs. Detroit.

New Jersey with the Cup.
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
mplspug

mplspug

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:04 am

I think this is finally the year for Detroit....

...to get booted in the first round. I am usually a big Osgood supporter and I think any chance would be for him to work his playoff mojo, but I don't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:35 am

I'd love to see Lemaire and NJ win the Cup.

I wouldn't mind seeing SJ win, just so Big Joe could say PHUCK YOU! to all his Haters.

I'd like to see Chicago win it, too, because they're such an exciting young team.

I would not like to see Wash win it, because I've always disliked the Caps.

I would absolutley HATE to see Pit win.

Oh, yeah, I also wouldn't mind seeing Ottawa win it becasue of my Morehead homeboys, Matt Cullen and Brian Lee.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Lemaire hockey is playoff hockey... Devils all the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?   If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If the season ended today who would you predict to win the cup?
Page 1 of 1