Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread

Go down 
+22
angelina_e
Jagged Ice
eh_one
zamboni14
DougRiser
OldTimeHockey
Pete
Cool Slovak
Beer
timotheuzi
MuckandGrind
coolpeoplearewildfans
Lers
Dee Oh Cee
Toewser
BackStopBabe
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Velmeran
00Xtremeninja
shmiddy
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Good for you. Obviously I'm young and don't have a huge amount of experience with it but I can see it being dangerous if used for reasons other than recreational and to have fun.

Sorry to hear things have been stressful though..hope those things work themselves out.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Good for you. Obviously I'm young and don't have a huge amount of experience with it but I can see it being dangerous if used for reasons other than recreational and to have fun.

Sorry to hear things have been stressful though..hope those things work themselves out.

Oh for sure. You and I are definately at opposite ends of the spectrum in this regard. It's one thing to use it for fun but quite another to use it to temporarily escape this reality.

Stress sucks.
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Indeed Ceh. That's what my father did, and the results were... well devastating.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Havent had a lick in about a week now!

I don't think i've been THAT bad, a 6 pack of beer 3 times a week on average but iit's still more than I "need" to drink.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:36 am

I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Post #1000. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cheers

jocolor

marioban

bowdown

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 599144

goal

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 152291
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:54 am

Jagged my friend, check you PM's at the Wild board!
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:13 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Jagged my friend, check you PM's at the Wild board!

What makes you think he'll see this?
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:14 am

So... which one of you Nucks would like to blog for my new website abou Vancouver? Hmm?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:16 am

Wild_State_of_Hockey wrote:
So... which one of you Nucks would like to blog for my new website abou Vancouver? Hmm?
None of us... and if you want your website to have a chance at being successful you'll take my advice.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:20 am

Lers wrote:
None of us... and if you want your website to have a chance at being successful you'll take my advice.

QFT - Besides, I have SERIOUS commitment issues. (Don't tell my wife)
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am

Lers wrote:

cehnehdeh wrote:
Lers wrote:

Bitches... the both of you. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:23 am

Lers wrote:

cehnehdeh wrote:
Lers wrote:

Bitches... the both of you. Evil or Very Mad

Go get Ricky, he'll get you viewers. Keith for Edmonton and you're set...
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:25 am

Ricky? lmao That would be a personality for sure. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:27 am

Ricky? lmao That would be a personality for sure. Laughing

You can also get Jagged for Phoenix/Arizona... make for a great family.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:35 am

It just wouldnt be fair to commit to you only to not live up to my end of the bargain. Besides, I HATE writing essays!

Why not ask Ricky at the WMB to do it?
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:38 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
It just wouldnt be fair to commit to you only to not live up to my end of the bargain. Besides, I HATE writing essays!

Ceh can't even get his own material..
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:40 am

Lers wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Actually I had that message "a new post has been made". Go fuck yourself Lers. (oops, wrong thread)
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:43 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Lers wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Actually I had that message "a new post has been made". Go fuck yourself Lers. (oops, wrong thread)

It's ok we get it, you're just a little "slow".
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:21 am

Why are both of these threads on both boards so dead? It's quite sad...
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:50 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:51 am

On a friday night this place should be hopping!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:46 am

You'd think on a Friday night, this thread would be more dead than ever... those who don't work like a Vampire like me, would be out enjoying their Friday night.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:38 am

Back to top Go down
angelina_e

angelina_e

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:15 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next