Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread

Go down 
+22
angelina_e
Jagged Ice
eh_one
zamboni14
DougRiser
OldTimeHockey
Pete
Cool Slovak
Beer
timotheuzi
MuckandGrind
coolpeoplearewildfans
Lers
Dee Oh Cee
Toewser
BackStopBabe
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Velmeran
00Xtremeninja
shmiddy
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Watched a bunch of them "Orange" youtube vids the other day with my 9 yo son. We both laughed our asses off, especially the SAW one.

One of my other kids re-installed Diablo 2 on my PC a coupla days ago and I have to admit it's actually FUN again. Hard to beleive that game is 10 freaking years old and is still supported for FREE!

Speaking off: ISO free D2 & LOD CD Keys! (cough Toewser!)
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:38 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Watched a bunch of them "Orange" youtube vids the other day with my 9 yo son. We both laughed our asses off, especially the SAW one.

One of my other kids re-installed Diablo 2 on my PC a coupla days ago and I have to admit it's actually FUN again. Hard to beleive that game is 10 freaking years old and is still supported for FREE!

I should be able to dig some up for you, I had...uh lots.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:22 pm

hey, hey apple! hey.

watch the video "Youtube meets Dane Boe and the annoying orange" hilarious, and then watch the outtakes.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:00 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:

If Lers gets some for you, play East! Haha.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Lers wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

I should be able to dig some up for you, I had...uh lots.

That would be SWEET man. I couldnt find a LOD key at all so I'm stuck with the classic view. Having a few would be awesome as I could install a loader / bot program. Smile

Let me know if ya find any. Thanks!

Toewser wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

If Lers gets some for you, play East! Haha.

I can't play East man as it's UBER laggy for me. (I'm on the West Coast)

Anyways, I saw this guy (account Davidian) last night and I recognized him from 2.5 years ago or whatever. I'm like, hey man have you stopped playing this game at all over the last 10 years. He's like, "Yea, I stopped for 2 weeks" rofl!

Also ISO FG. (Wanna buy some GG's) Account name jaykardux@jsp
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Oh yea, ran a mere 5 CS runs last night (classic) and r/d'd. I checked it 3 hours later and I was still r/d'd (Just like old times!)
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Yeah well all my crap is on East. Razz And no, I don't. I spent all my fg right before I quit, so that I wouldn't lose assets via fg inflation. Lol.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Toewser wrote:
Yeah well all my crap is on East. Razz And no, I don't. I spent all my fg right before I quit, so that I wouldn't lose assets via fg inflation. Lol.
You could always sell your east gear for FG and purchase West gear with your FG. Smile

BTW- made 5 FG yesterday selling Irathas! W00t! Also made a Gull dagger rushing someone. (With autoteleport it takes less than 20 mins for full rush)

I have to admit I'm not doing too badly for only playing for a few days. My sorc is halfway to being GG already.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:49 pm

i am understanding NONE of this, lol
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:53 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:

I'm disappointed. I expected you to understand ALL dialects of Geek Speak ninja!

You should go to an electronic store and buy D2 for probably 10 bucks! Free online play, you can quest, level up chars, duel, trade or mindlessly "magic find" for good items! This game has it all. (Other than good graphics OC)

Also Toeswer...I didnt realize my son had already reset his stats in norm and nm so I decided to reset in hell and see if I like an orber with energy shield instead of a blizz sorc. I like the orber but she'll be semi-difficult to use until I get 2 sojs....
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:12 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
00Xtremeninja wrote:

I'm disappointed. I expected you to understand ALL dialects of Geek Speak ninja!

You should go to an electronic store and buy D2 for probably 10 bucks! Free online play, you can quest, level up chars, duel, trade or mindlessly "magic find" for good items! This game has it all. (Other than good graphics OC)

Also Toeswer...I didnt realize my son had already reset his stats in norm and nm so I decided to reset in hell and see if I like an orber with energy shield instead of a blizz sorc. I like the orber but she'll be semi-difficult to use until I get 2 sojs....

Dupe them Wink .

Everytime I go over to my old place I forget to look for my D2 cases... sorry dude.
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 am

Blizz is always the way to go, ofc. Orb is dumb, in my opinion anyways. Ha. I mean, ES Orbers can certainly tank a lot, but their damage sucks.

However, I don't do classic much, so take that for what it's worth. The best sorc that I've seen/had is a hybrid ES (aka vita/ES) Blizz. They have good hp, mana (extra tanking) and their damage is still respectable. Ofc, this really only works for expansion, as you need the hella gg items to make it work. You are looking at like ~7k fg* to make it gg.

*This fg estimate is based on the cost when I was still involved in the trading market. Not sure how fg has held up.

Last edited by Toewser on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 English%20Mother%20Fucker
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am

NOU

Haha, talking about D2 always brings back the in-game language. It's pretty brutal.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:06 pm

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=28093524&f=309

Hopefully you dont need an account to read this thread. Fucking FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:54 am

Ceh, does BC really not have any restrictions on the amount of thujone you can have in alcohol? Wanna get me some Absinthe? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:15 am

Not looking for any pity.....just venting is all. I learned a hard lesson when it comes to pets. If you're a person who keeps adding pet after pet in a short amount of time, take into consideration that there will come a day when they will all give in to old age. To me, pets become family members. Each has their own personality, never judges you, will do the dumbest things to make you laugh, and loves you unconditionally. Knowing how to push down on a childproof lock while at the same time walking backwards on two back legs to open a cabinet door almost makes them appear human. They become a part of your every day life. And it hurts like hell to lose them. For as much fun as it was to have so many critters running around, I will NEVER again have more than 3-4 within the same age range.

October 2008 - lost TJ (cat) to cancer
March 2009 - lost Boots (cat) suddenly to congestive heart failure
April 2009 - lost Patches (cat) to kidney failure
Summer 2009 - Endless trips to the vet for senior related illnesses
February 2010 - lost Ebony (dog) to massive stroke
March 2010 - lost Mikko (cat) to cancer
March 2010 - Milo (cat )became deathly ill from pancreatitis
March 2010 - Winston (cat) stopped eating, so I had to learn how to insert IV drips
May 2010 - Nursed Milo through an unexplainable lesion under his tongue....most likely caused by cancer
June 9th, 2010 - lost Milo to cancer

My spirit is broken. My heart can't take much more. It's agonizing to make the decision to put them down. The scary part is that the cats are passing away in the order that I brought them into the house as kittens. Winston is 14 years old and the last of "The Original Pack." After him, there are two kittens less than a year old. Everyone at the vet clinic (doctors, techs, and staff) are like family to me at this point. Like I said, not looking for any pity.....just expressing a very hard lesson learned! Yet I'm thankful that I got 14-16 years with all of those little guys.
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:52 am

Sorry to hear that OTH. However, based on how much you've expressed your caring for these beings, there is much to be happy about. No doubt that you gave everything to make sure that these felines had great lives. You've done great. Don't be sad. Even though the attachment makes it hard, I'm sure they are most happy and grateful that they had someone like you watching over them.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:31 am

Sorry to hear about the clan OTH... very sad indeed! Losing a pet is inevitable, so all we can do is be grateful for the time we have.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 am

In about 20 minutes I'll be leaving for Park Rapids, MN and spending a week there for our yearly summer vacation. Hope everyone has a great week and Happy Father's Day!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Found my first SOJ today since re-starting D2! I mean, yea, I had 8 sojs already but this one wasnt bought with FG!
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Found my first SOJ today since re-starting D2! I mean, yea, I had 8 sojs already but this one wasnt bought with FG!

Ahh I remember the days when sojs were used as currency. Good times.

Also, Toews should have won male athlete of the year at the ESPYs. I mean, sure Brees was good... But best Olympic forward, Olympic gold, captaining a Stanley Cup champion and winning the Conn Smythe. Studly.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 am

Still ISO CD Keys!

I hadda switch from West to East because West is sofaking dead now. I hear SC 2 comes out next week. Wonder if it'll be any good?
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:10 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Still ISO CD Keys!

I hadda switch from West to East because West is sofaking dead now. I hear SC 2 comes out next week. Wonder if it'll be any good?

Dude, you know it will be. I've had it pre-ordered for a while now. I'm pretty pumped.

East eh? Give me a holler! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:26 am

dblfinger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next