Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerCarlson

Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division Empty
PostSubject: Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division   Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:24 am

Wild vs. Canucks

Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime road loss to Vancouver as they go on to win the Northwest Division

Written by Derek Felska
Sunday, 04 April 2010 19:49

Easter, a time where kids enjoy another opportunity to search for candy filled eggs and use another religious holiday as an excuse to give gifts and get together with families. Whether you loved the Russel Stover chocolate covered marshmallow bunny, Marshmallow Peeps, Cadbury Eggs or the Reese's Peanut Butter eggs, it was always a fun time. Without offending anyone who abhores the fact one of the most important Christian religious days has been turned into 'Easter Bunny Madness', it is often a sign that the NHL regular season is near its end. For Minnesota, they know their season is near its end so they have nothing to really to lose at this point, while the Northwest Division leading Vancouver Canucks are hoping to build some momentum as they prepare themselves for what they hope will be a long run in the post-season.

Minnesota was coming off a hard-fought loss to San Jose on Friday night, where there late-game rally wasn't quite enough. Will the Wild have enough focus and energy to pull off a victory over their arch-rival Vancouver or will Vancouver make Minnesota wish it stayed home for Easter? (click on the link for the rest of the article)

Apart from the full game report there is a nice Cuma and Hackett update.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division   Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:02 am

if the young kids that scored the 2nd goal right away is a glimpse of what to come, this guy is excited for next year.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division   Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:14 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
if the young kids that scored the 2nd goal right away is a glimpse of what to come, this guy is excited for next year.

from what i saw of Wellman i liked, he has speed and hustles his ass off and works so hard, hell even Shepp looked decent last night.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division   Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:16 pm

forthewild wrote:
00Xtremeninja wrote:

from what i saw of Wellman i liked, he has speed and hustles his ass off and works so hard, hell even Shepp looked decent last night.

Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division Kramerscared
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division   Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Hmmm....another game where the Canucks completely fell apart at some point, especially Luongo. Not a good sign for things to come. What a fucked fucked up way to win the NW division!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division   Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild keep battling to the end in 4-3 overtime loss to Vancouver as they clinch the NW Division
Page 1 of 1