Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09

Go down 
+10
Wild Fan #1
cehnehdeh
shmiddy
Dee Oh Cee
forthewild
Cool Slovak
wukwinn
00Xtremeninja
TaLoN
Wild_State_of_Hockey
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TaLoN

TaLoN

Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:59 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Speaking of "tuck", check this out. Bruins' Rules The first rule kinda sucks, but the last three are pretty funny AND true. Can we trade Nordy for Bear?
Just have the Bruins' mascot come over and kick the snot out of Nordy!

OldTimeHockey wrote:
As for Butch, here's MORE proof for those who get angry when fans question the parasite.

Quote :
The Wild worked hard. Although Pierre-Marc Bouchard, one of the drop passers, was benched for the last part of the second period and demoted to the fourth line in the third. Richards said he has to be better.

It's not only the fans seeing it, it's the professionals too. It's Richards, Lemaire, Gaborik, Riser, Leipold, St. Louis, the media, Butch (who admitted it himself) and THEN the fans. How can some people still ignore it?
They're too busy sniffing his jock to notice.

I'm sure if coolsleaze was here... we'd actually not even see him until Butch scored a goal, then he'd be all "I told you so, he rocks!" and shit...
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:57 pm

I get this feeling that if PMB doesn't start stepping up and taking hits like a man that he's going to be benched or even traded, i mean pmb for someone else who might be overpaid at a similar cap hit could work out.

Last night he was such a pussy my god i've seen girls take a beating on ice and PMB was too soft he would not take a hit it made me upset.
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:06 pm

In the new regime, I can see Richards telling Fletcher to trade both Belanger and Butch to a team that has a bonafide left winger.

The Brunette - Koivu - Havlat line looked like it has chemistry and will be here to stay. I don't see Richards putting Sykora out of his natural RW position to displace Brunette. Honestly, Brunette didn't look any slower than he did last season, so I can't see that line broken up.

The center between Nolan and Sykora on the other hand, will more than likely be Pouliot. That would be about the best thing for Pouliot as well in my humble opinion. It gives him Nolan on his Left and Sykora on his right. Both are veterans and both can push and guide his lazy ass into being what this team needs. A second line center with skill and size.

Butch, quite frankly, is and has been looking lost out there. Lemaire and Richards both seemed and seem frustrated with him.

Hold on... Let me pull up NHLnumbers and see who... nevermind, Riser doesn't have a job yet and I don't think there is a GM out there stupid enough to take Bouchard or Belanger...
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 5 Kanyefinish
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:43 pm

OldTimeHockey wrote:
That's a good fucking point.

Haha. You followed me over here! And here I thought you had forgottten about me.

Do I get your real digits yet? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 am

I think as wild fans we owe to Riser to spread his good name across other team boards and get him hired, mind you only so he can take our trash away but still if it gets butch dealt for anything more then a bag of pucks it will be a success.
Back to top Go down
aRKade

aRKade

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:49 pm

I was wondering who was next in line after Skoula to be the Wild whipping boy. Looks like it's gonna be Butch this year. I guess the focus really is on offense with the new regime. Under Lemaire everyone thought Kuba was the worst player in the world. After Kuba was gone the focus shifted to "Skoula Sucks". It's nice to see all the hate for a forward now.

In all seriousness, shouldn't we all be rooting for Butch to figure it out and thrive in the new system? I mean, c'mon, he has skills, is getting paid a lot of money and sounds like he is untradeable because of his salary. Wouldn't the best thing for the Wild and us fans be that he has a spectacular year and lives up to his potential and salary?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:28 pm

If PMB keeps playing the way he did in Columbus he 100% deserves the blame, he was awful he was afraid to get anywhere near the puck if someone on the other team was close to it. Just saying he needs to step up his game or he is going to get blamed rightfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5