Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09

Go down 
+10
Wild Fan #1
cehnehdeh
shmiddy
Dee Oh Cee
forthewild
Cool Slovak
wukwinn
00Xtremeninja
TaLoN
Wild_State_of_Hockey
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:12 pm

I bet he cried when he got benched.

And yes the team is fun to watch, there were some time when you saw Clutterbuck go after a guy and then the guy makes a pass and the camera follows the puck and you just hear the boards rattling.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:13 pm

forthewild wrote:
while we lost the game was entertaining to watch so i think the fans will stick around, as the season is only going to get better.

No butch is just too much of a woman, there is a reason he got benched, when you are making 4mil and you get benched something is wrong. Butch is going to be traded, i know we wont get much in return but he's just not fitting anywhere, you can't put him on top two lines he wont make the plays and lets face it he's not a grinder so he might as well just go elsewhere.
Again, nobody wants to take on a bloated $4mil contract for a player who doesn't bring jack to the ice.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:14 pm

I picked Clutterbuck very late in my keeper pool. At .2 points/hit he should be good for me.
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:15 pm

TaLoN wrote:
forthewild wrote:
while we lost the game was entertaining to watch so i think the fans will stick around, as the season is only going to get better.

No butch is just too much of a woman, there is a reason he got benched, when you are making 4mil and you get benched something is wrong. Butch is going to be traded, i know we wont get much in return but he's just not fitting anywhere, you can't put him on top two lines he wont make the plays and lets face it he's not a grinder so he might as well just go elsewhere.
Again, nobody wants to take on a bloated $4mil contract for a player who doesn't bring jack to the ice.

I'm sure the Leafs would give us the Finger for him lol!
Back to top Go down
Wild Fan #1

Wild Fan #1

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:22 pm

TaLoN wrote:

Bad contracts are traded often enough. It's not a matter of the team on the receiving wants it or not. None do. But sometimes they tolerate it if the deal is right.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:33 pm

yeah but teams look at WHO they are getting with that contract and say hell no.

Butch has talent and could put up some points, but nobody wants to pay $4 million/ year for a Hostess Cupcake.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:19 am

I'm a bitch, so it's an insult when people call Butch one. Bitches have bigger balls than he does. Trading him would be like Christmas and New Year's day in one. FOUR FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS!

That pussy needs to forget about hockey and use his assets by joining the cast of the vagina monologues.

Rant over!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:20 am

Best. First. Post. Ever.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:21 am

OTH rocks as always! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:32 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
I'm a bitch, so it's an insult when people call Butch one. Bitches have bigger balls than he does. Trading him would be like Christmas and New Year's day in one. FOUR FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS!

That pussy needs to forget about hockey and use his assets by joining the cast of the vagina monologues.

Rant over!

Ya but tell us how you really feel. Razz

Welcome to the rogue board OTH! I hope you feel as dirty as I do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:34 am

She must, cause she ranted and ran... Laughing
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:39 am

she'll be back............
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:42 am

00Xtremeninja wrote:
yeah but teams look at WHO they are getting with that contract and say hell no.

Butch has talent and could put up some points, but nobody wants to pay $4 million/ year for a Hostess Cupcake.
Actually, not true. Unfortunately, this team was run by just such a person who wanted to do so. Also unfortunately, this franchise didn't fire his ass before it was too late!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:44 am

lol, ok, let me rephrase

Anyone who has more intelligence than a roll of duct tape would want to take on a $4 million dollar Hostess Cupcake contract.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:44 am

Why would I feel dirty about posting? I left the other board well over a week ago, and informed some people over there about it. I had considered coming over here at the time, but I got pissed at the "ads" people were putting throughout threads over there. I'm not sure if my absence from the official board will be permanent or not. Just needed a break. I had to vent about Butch, so I came over here. Although things are pretty hectic, so it'll probably be hit and miss over here as well.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:45 am

but aren't you so fucking happy you can say fuck here without some sort of stupid fucking ban?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:47 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Why would I feel dirty about posting? I left the other board well over a week ago, and informed some people over there about it. I had considered coming over here at the time, but I got pissed at the "ads" people were putting throughout threads over there. I'm not sure if my absence from the official board will be permanent or not. Just needed a break. I had to vent about Butch, so I came over here. Although things are pretty hectic, so it'll probably be hit and miss over here as well.
Sorry, news to me that you had left the other board... I haven't been back there since I left...

We're more than happy to have you stop by here any time you want! Wink
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:47 am

That's a good fucking point.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:06 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:

Whatever the tenure/motivation it's nice to see ya! I never realized what a fucking potty mouth you have!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:09 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:

Whatever the tenure/motivation it's nice to see ya! I never realized what a fucking potty mouth you have!
Sitting with 18,567 people for hundreds of games will create a monster.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:10 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:

Many predict that at some point this year you will sit with well under 18567. Very Happy

What'd you think of the Wilds first outing? Positives? Negatives?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:11 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Ok be honest here... is it really all the other 18,567 people in the stands, or is it the one with his lame Gretzky tuck immitation on the ice?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Many predict that at some point this year you will sit with well under 18567. Very Happy
That's ok, we only need 18,064 for a sellout anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:15 am

TaLoN wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Ok be honest here... is it really all the other 18,567 people in the stands, or is it the one with his lame Gretzky tuck immitation on the ice?
Speaking of "tuck", check this out. Bruins' Rules The first rule kinda sucks, but the last three are pretty funny AND true. Can we trade Nordy for Bear?
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:25 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:

What'd you think of the Wilds first outing? Positives? Negatives?
Messy, but expected. But why wasn't Sykora with Havlat? As for Butch, here's MORE proof for those who get angry when fans question the parasite.

Quote :
The Wild worked hard. Although Pierre-Marc Bouchard, one of the drop passers, was benched for the last part of the second period and demoted to the fourth line in the third. Richards said he has to be better.

It's not only the fans seeing it, it's the professionals too. It's Richards, Lemaire, Gaborik, Riser, Leipold, St. Louis, the media, Butch (who admitted it himself) and THEN the fans. How can some people still ignore it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09   Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gameday: Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/3/09
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next