Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The board has died (and never really got going)

Go down 
+10
timotheuzi
Havoc
lolwat
Velmeran
cehnehdeh
shmiddy
MuckandGrind
TaLoN
00Xtremeninja
Kevin W
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TaLoN

TaLoN

The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:54 am

It works for me... it's amazing how little I miss the old boards actually. Wink
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:48 am

TaLoN wrote:
It works for me... it's amazing how little I miss the old boards actually. Wink

This board has its moments of activity. The official board is a fuck of a lot deader than it was pre-change as well.

Of course the WMB has a much better chance of new membership than this one does.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:44 am

Better chance of new membership doesn't equate to better chance of quality service.

Besides, the quality of membership is much more important in my book as well. Not really any posters here that I can't stand like there were on the other boards. Most here actually try to make a point in a discussion vs just blindly talking about their favorite players excellence, while pretending the flaws don't exist.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:10 pm

angelina_e wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
Bump yourself... it's the holidays, people have been busy!
There is that...

The last new registered user is none other than moi. And I said I'd never join...

That being said, I do think it's cool that I was #74 and I was born in that fine year.

Bottom line...and no offense to ninja...there is just no traffic over here. Message boards are pretty useless when there is no communication, no? silent

then see my previous post. you and Dee can hang out and disperse the Guests have herpes flyers to students. sunny
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:09 pm

I'd flyer the fuck out of Missouri, but I doubt there's a strong market for a Minnesota Wild message board down here.

We need to create one of those ARG deals that have become the craze.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:38 pm

who would wear a sandwich board outside the X in February? We'll give ya mod status!
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:30 pm

I just thought of a genius marketing scheme for when I come up in March. Off to the lab!
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Frankly I haven't missed the WMBs at all since I went on sabbatical from there. I lurk and make the Hotline my personal posting playground and that's enough for me. The ones I care to communicate with over there, I text or Facebook with. Why let everyone in on a conversation when you don't have to?

These boards have been and will do fine regardless of the naysayers. So there hasn't been alot of new people registering, big whoop. I'll take quality over quantity anyday.
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:24 pm

I will start making troll accounts so it appears to be more busy around here.... if that helps... I can take on insane personalities and sentence structure. that helps doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Wild_Radio

Wild_Radio

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:53 am

faribogopherguy wrote:
Frankly I haven't missed the WMBs at all since I went on sabbatical from there. I lurk and make the Hotline my personal posting playground and that's enough for me. The ones I care to communicate with over there, I text or Facebook with. Why let everyone in on a conversation when you don't have to?

These boards have been and will do fine regardless of the naysayers. So there hasn't been alot of new people registering, big whoop. I'll take quality over quantity anyday.

Personally I like these boards a LOT better too. Better get back to my newborn! Peace out!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:19 am

Kwright315 wrote:
I just thought of a genius marketing scheme for when I come up in March. Off to the lab!

YES YES YES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The board has died (and never really got going)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5