Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The board has died (and never really got going)

Go down 
+10
timotheuzi
Havoc
lolwat
Velmeran
cehnehdeh
shmiddy
MuckandGrind
TaLoN
00Xtremeninja
Kevin W
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TaLoN

TaLoN

The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:55 pm

I've accessed from work, home, and my mobile phone with no issues at all.

It took me all of 10 seconds to setup my sig and my avatar.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 pm

for some reason the setting of "always display sig" was clicked on "no" so i set it to yes
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:59 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
for some reason the setting of "always display sig" was clicked on "no" so i set it to yes
You know, I remember mine being set that way as well when I first arrived, but I didn't give it a second thought after I changed it. Laughing

Maybe you have that as a "default" profile setting for these boards?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 pm

hmmm maybe you are right.
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Thanks!

I had to unswear you as my enemy TaLoN because I couldn't see your posts and I always say keep your friends close and your enemies closer. It's still cool you can have a foe.
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:

m sofa king wet todd did
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:05 pm

TaLoN wrote:
I've accessed from work, home, and my mobile phone with no issues at all.

It took me all of 10 seconds to setup my sig and my avatar.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I confess user error. Now you'd best lay off foe.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:07 pm

shmiddy wrote:
Thanks!

I had to unswear you as my enemy TaLoN because I couldn't see your posts and I always say keep your friends close and your enemies closer. It's still cool you can have a foe.
You couldn't see my posts?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:08 pm

How long til I get banned here? Laughing
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Ceh! Good to have you!
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:22 pm

TaLoN wrote:
shmiddy wrote:
Thanks!

You have the option to either make someone your friend or your foe. I thought, "well isn't that nice. I must have a foe". Basically its just an entertaining way to block someone I think. But I had already gotten used to the idea of having a foe so I didn't change the sig.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 pm

shmiddy wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
shmiddy wrote:
Thanks!

You have the option to either make someone your friend or your foe. I thought, "well isn't that nice. I must have a foe". Basically its just an entertaining way to block someone I think. But I had already gotten used to the idea of having a foe so I didn't change the sig.
Ahhh, ok. I never used the ignore feature on the old board, don't expect I'd ever use it here either. Wink
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:26 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:

Ceh!

I shall start provoking you immediately.

The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 SouthPark-MothersAgainstCanadaTShir
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:27 pm

TaLoN wrote:
shmiddy wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
shmiddy wrote:
Thanks!

Ahhh, ok. I never used the ignore feature on the old board, don't expect I'd ever use it here either. Wink

I never did either. I didn't know what the finction did. I just thought I had better pick a foe. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:28 pm

To be honest... as long as a_e or Pto don't come here... I doubt you'd have any issues at all Ceh... they were, afterall, the only people you seemed to have issues with. Razz
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:31 pm

I'm just glad we have a troll now. Wink
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:47 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:

look who the admins are, i don't think you will have an issue sir
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:41 am

How do we get the other regulars from wild.com to jump ship and get over here???
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:42 am

Everyone has the right to do what they will. From the push back I got from some, I'm sure others talking about leaving are likely getting the same blowback from guys like tballz as I did... Meh, their loss IMO.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:56 am

Muck, a lot of people have been coming over, signing up, and posting both here and there. which I gather will be the trend. then there are some that are pro board a vs board b, and vice versa.

this has been quite an amazing social experience to watch unfold, lol
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:18 pm

I bet if we can locate EMI and get him to sign up here tballz wwould quickly follow!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:21 pm

If you find him... he will come! Laughing
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:22 pm

lol

Ceh: Hey T, you should REALLY join the other forum, it's lots of fun!
T: dude, no, I already told you it wasn't happening!
Ceh: EMI registered and has already started 3 threads on waterboarding.
T: .......

Welcome to our newest registered member: TBallz
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Can EMI be found though?

I mean, DR is gone. JL is gone. Naegle has been gone for a while, those were his biggest hockey complaints right there; and now they're all gone.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:25 pm

As long as there is Minnesota Wild hockey, Emi will have something to bitch about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The board has died (and never really got going)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next