Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...

Go down 
+6
faribogopherguy
CJayWild
00Xtremeninja
Dee Oh Cee
OldTimeHockey
cehnehdeh
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... Empty
PostSubject: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:08 am

....to check it out. Be back in a coupla minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:59 am

Attention Whore!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:10 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Bored Attention Whore!

Fixed for accuracy...
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:44 am

It must be fun to be bored......
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:00 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:

Not really. I need a new career...
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:06 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:

Not really. I need a new career...
You should always aim at doing something that you love. What type of job opportunities are there that involving pushing buttons? toot
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:24 am

Homer Simpsons job comes to mind...

I only push buttons if you let my bullshit get to you.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:02 pm

I'm with OTH here...I'm not going to be bored for a few days....why the hell do I have no homework for 2 months then all of a sudden all classes at once? Bullshit if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:05 pm

SLUT! SLUT! SLUT
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
CJayWild

CJayWild

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:41 pm

I went to check it out..... and what did I find?????

It seems the "cliq" is having a little spat!!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:10 pm

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:33 am

CJayWild wrote:

So here's where you dwell now. Jacked off to anyones feet lately? (gotta say that I like the freedom over here). So we're a "cliq"? that's awesome. If "cliq" means you're not in it, I'm proud to say I'm in the cliq.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 am

faribogopherguy wrote:
CJayWild wrote:

So here's where you dwell now. Jacked off to anyones feet lately? (gotta say that I like the freedom over here). So we're a "cliq"? that's awesome. If "cliq" means you're not in it, I'm proud to say I'm in the cliq.

Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... 749226
Back to top Go down
CJayWild

CJayWild

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Nope can't say I've jacked off over any feet yet, Don't even know what you're talking about, and I've told you many times I wouldn't want to be in a cliq with a big dickhead like you.

Last edited by CJayWild on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:34 pm

An argument that spans 2 messageboards!

Hm, I should say something evil about as AE as she proclaims all we do is talk the other MB here. Got nuthin tho!
Back to top Go down
CJayWild

CJayWild

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Nah-I've got nuthin either- I shouldn't let it bother me- i mean come, on something that supposedly happened 2 years ago and they can't get over it- worse than a damn chic.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Ummmm...if it were my gf/wife involved in any shenanigans I wouldnt get over it either CJ.
Back to top Go down
CJayWild

CJayWild

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Naw I've got nothing either, it's sad that some people can't get over something that supposedly happened 2 years ago. Worse than a damn chick I tell ya.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:54 pm

What does "worse than a damned chick" mean exactly?
Back to top Go down
CJayWild

CJayWild

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Well then be pissed at the wife/gf that went out of their way to contact you.

Besides, unless there is some picture/web cam of me supposedly "foot jacking"

Proove it! Hell I can say I'm goddamn Obahma himself- unless you can see me typing
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:05 am

CJayWild wrote:
Nope can't say I've jacked off over any feet yet, Don't even know what you're talking about, and I've told you many times I wouldn't want to be in a cliq with a big dickhead like you.

Yet time after time you've tried to add my GF as a friend on Facebook. Hmmmm. Whatever. You've proved you're too chicken shit to stand up to anybody in person anyways (when Evil called you out, woo big bully there), so I've got bigger fish to fry than you. Keep it classy, well get some class to start with and then go from there. Good riddance.

BTW, you outed yourself when I called you out on pleasuring yourself to feet on messageboard trivia.

I rest my case. I'll leave it be now.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:18 am

<<<<<Microwaving Popcorn.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:20 am

<<<<<<<< Brings the drinks......
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:38 am

Hey Faribo-
Why doesn't she post anymore? She was always good for the boards. Last contact I had with RR was a mug exchange through the mail?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:17 am

<<<<<<<<<No thankyou on either the popcorn or the drinks... Thanks anyway though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next