Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...

Go down 
+6
faribogopherguy
CJayWild
00Xtremeninja
Dee Oh Cee
OldTimeHockey
cehnehdeh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CJayWild

CJayWild

Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:37 am

How about this awesome weather we're having?
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:48 am

Jagged Ice wrote:
Hey Faribo-
Why doesn't she post anymore? She was always good for the boards. Last contact I had with RR was a mug exchange through the mail?

She got fed up with the bullshit. She'd post something about Autism, a condition affecting her son and the cause of her going back to school to become a teacher for special needs children, and the resident "know it all" from Wisconsin would treat her like she had no idea what she was talking about.

The people that she knew through the boards she keeps in contact with now through Facebook and by seeing them at games.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Know it all from Wisconsin? Isnt that,like, half the boards? (I keed , I know damned well who you speak of)
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:04 pm

BTW - you guys did it wrong....

jerry
Back to top Go down
__27__

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Ah, now this place feels like home!

Wink
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:54 pm

__27__ wrote:

Wink

Welcome _27_!

Unfortunately TT here has NEVER gotten going.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:59 pm

faribogopherguy wrote:
Jagged Ice wrote:
Hey Faribo-
Why doesn't she post anymore? She was always good for the boards. Last contact I had with RR was a mug exchange through the mail?

She got fed up with the bullshit. She'd post something about Autism, a condition affecting her son and the cause of her going back to school to become a teacher for special needs children, and the resident "know it all" from Wisconsin would treat her like she had no idea what she was talking about.

The people that she knew through the boards she keeps in contact with now through Facebook and by seeing them at games.

wait, someone was giving her grief for Autism and wanting to go back to school for being a special ed teacher?

who the hell is rude like that?
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:09 pm

__27__ wrote:

Wink

Holy shit!
Back to top Go down
__27__

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Toewser wrote:
__27__ wrote:

Wink

Holy shit!

Not you, you just remind me of how TERRIBLE the Gophers are this year! Razz

Well at least now that I am back at school at SCSU I can cheer for the Huskies too if they are doing better than the Gophs!
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:26 pm

__27__ wrote:
Toewser wrote:
__27__ wrote:

Wink

Holy shit!

Not you, you just remind me of how TERRIBLE the Gophers are this year! Razz

Well at least now that I am back at school at SCSU I can cheer for the Huskies too if they are doing better than the Gophs!

Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 ROFL

SCSU, eh. And for aviation? Pretty sweet!

Meh, well I would say that struggles that the Gophs are having are well documented. Meanwhile, since my team played those blasted Huskies, (Genoway hurt in the first game by a brutal hit from Aaron Marvin, and has been out since), my team has lost three straight. Granted losing against DU isn't that bad per se... But you get the idea. Kind of in a funk ourselves, but no where near the turmoil that is happening with tDon and teh Gophs.

Regardless, good to have you back man!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:06 pm

werd, welcome 27!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:31 pm

__27__ wrote:

Wink
Now the shit can finally hit the fan!!! Good to see ya, _27_!!!
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:34 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
faribogopherguy wrote:
Jagged Ice wrote:
Hey Faribo-

wait, someone was giving her grief for Autism and wanting to go back to school for being a special ed teacher?

who the hell is rude like that?

Nah, it was more like she replied to RR like she didn't know the first thing about Autism.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:37 pm

right, because clearly someone who has been living with a kiddo with Autism knows nothing about it.

some peeps.
Back to top Go down
CJayWild

CJayWild

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Two seven-good to see you- I know we've haven't sometimes see eye to eye- but it's good to see you!!!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:18 pm

__27__ wrote:

Wink
Good to see ya! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...   Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Back to the OFFICIAL Messageboard...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2