Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Football

Go down 
+3
Beer
00Xtremeninja
TaLoN
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TaLoN

TaLoN

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Discuss any issues pertaining to your Fantasy Football teams...
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Of all the receivers Brees threw to yesterday, does he throw to the one on my team?!?!?! NO!

Oh, and thanks GB O-line for sucking it up and allowing Rodgers to get sacked 6 times yesterday!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
TaLoN

TaLoN

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:12 pm

There's the problem with the receivers in NO. Any one of them could have a big game on a given week... but most of the others that week will have pedestrian numbers overall.

TOO MANY TARGETS.

Better off with a receiver who's almost a sole weapon... It's no wonder Andre` Johnson had a better week this week with all the other WR's in Houston having injury issues... Laughing
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Colts first play from scrimage, and 80yrd TD from manning to clark... My starting QB and TE... 19pt play for my Fantasy team!
Back to top Go down
Beer

Beer

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:01 pm

So... I need 22 points from Reggie Wayne tonight to win... so far he has 2. The Titans D screwed me this week by getting -4 points.

But... Willis McGahee = greatest 15th round pick ever. 39 points in 2 games. Hopefully he can keep that up.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:03 pm

I dominated this week thanks to Chris Johnson's huge day.

Oh, and I had Marques Colston so I had NO's "good" receiver for the week!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:04 pm

I think my NO WR is Lance Moore, Lance something. Not one friggin pass. f-you Brees!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 am

Lost in one of my leagues and won big in the other...

My winning team had Chris Johnson, Deangelo, Eli, Bowe, and the Packers D (with a int return for td)....my receivers aren't doing the best so far this year though (Bowe (doing fine), Boldin, and Royal)
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:47 am

Thankfull everyone else on my team was decent. I started Roy Williams at WR and he got me a whopping 2.7 point or something. Seriously...he's supposed to be Romo's #1 receiver.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 am

Roy Williams would have done better if he was still in Detroit, ha.

I wonder if Dallas is going to use more of their run game. Barber and Jones looked awesome.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:11 am

I actually cruised to an easy victory this week... I had technically won already before Manning and Clark even played lastnight... then they both did so damn well it turned my week into an absolute slaughter! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 am

I have Felix Jones on my bench, so let's hope Barber stays out and I can play him over Jonathan Stewart.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:24 am

felix looked impressive, it is like Dallas has gone back to their long runner (Jones) and their smash mouth runner (Barber) style. It is really effective for them
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:25 am

00Xtremeninja wrote:
felix looked impressive, it is like Dallas has gone back to their long runner (Jones) and their smash mouth runner (Barber) style. It is really effective for them
They almost have to. Barber is too bruising of a bad for his own good!
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:30 pm

I didn't need Clark to score last night either.. but oh well, just icing on the cake as I went 2-0 over the weekend (bringing one team to 1-1 and the other team to 2-0.)

And hot off the waiver wire... I was able to get McGahee last night... how the hell did he NOT get picked up Sunday night or even Monday night (before I did the move around 1:00 AM) is beyond me!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Glad to see you made it over Zamboni!
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:40 pm

yeah I just saw the link today... and the timing couldn't have been better! As I was waiting to log in, all I could think of was how nice it would be to maybe start a new forum... then BANG! I find it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:41 pm

This is the 1st year in about 15 that I have not played fantasy football....and you know what? I really don't miss it. I was in 2 FF leagues in addition to my fantasy hockey league and it just got to be too much...I've streamlined and will just stick with fantasy hockey for the time being....BTW - our fantasy hockey draft is Thursday and I got stuck with the 10th pick in a 12 team league.... Sad
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:42 pm

zamboni14 wrote:
yeah I just saw the link today... and the timing couldn't have been better! As I was waiting to log in, all I could think of was how nice it would be to maybe start a new forum... then BANG! I find it Very Happy

Glad to see you made it.....keep passing the word....
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:43 pm

zamboni14 wrote:
And we're glad to have ya! Wink

I started out with a loss due to week one injury of Anthony Gonzalez, but I dominated so thouroghly, I jumped all the way up to the leading scorer in the league after week 2. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:44 pm

MuckandGrind wrote:
This is the 1st year in about 15 that I have not played fantasy football....and you know what? I really don't miss it. I was in 2 FF leagues in addition to my fantasy hockey league and it just got to be too much...I've streamlined and will just stick with fantasy hockey for the time being....BTW - our fantasy hockey draft is Thursday and I got stuck with the 10th pick in a 12 team league.... Sad
Ouch, I had the 15th pick in a 17 team league... so I know the feeling!
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:15 pm

MuckandGrind wrote:
zamboni14 wrote:

Glad to see you made it.....keep passing the word....

well I have you to thank, I saw the link from one of your postings!
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:16 pm

TaLoN wrote:
zamboni14 wrote:
And we're glad to have ya! Wink

I started out with a loss due to week one injury of Anthony Gonzalez, but I dominated so thouroghly, I jumped all the way up to the leading scorer in the league after week 2. Laughing

sorry to say this, but I LOVE that AG is out right now... Manning seems to be looking at Clark even MORE now Razz
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Well, I have Clark too, so it benefited me this week, but where were those passes the game Gonzalez was injured?
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:25 pm

well give them a game to "adjust" more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next