Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT

Go down 
+5
KillerCarlson
Marlowe Syn
timotheuzi
00Xtremeninja
OldTimeHockey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
OldTimeHockey

The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT Empty
PostSubject: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Russo Tweet:

Quote :
Josh Harding is in warmups, but he may have aggravated his hip, which could have led to a change in starter. We will see.
Quote :
Confirmed: Dubielewicz starting. First time in 235 games Backstrom or Harding has not started
Quote :
Harding not skating well. Definitely aggravated injury
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:51 pm

balls
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:14 pm

dead empty at dallas!
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:34 pm

"Stoned on the breakway by DUBIE"
Back to top Go down
Marlowe Syn

Marlowe Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Kind of weird that Dubie is wearing Doby's mask. I would figure a goalie would be loathe to wear another tender's mask. Fuck 2-0.
Back to top Go down
KillerCarlson

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:05 am

Wild in-game & post-game article

Quote :
The State of Hockey News
An objective and balanced view of Minnesota Hockey

Dallas had the answers and Dubielewicz did not as the Stars hand the Wild a 4-2 road loss

“The first rule of Fight Club is you don’t talk about Fight Club” is perhaps the most memorable line from the film, where it shows the big money underground barefisted fighting that puts most mixed martial arts matches to shame in terms of its raw ferocity by what I’ve been told. Either way, the game between the Wild and the Dallas Stars may resemble more of a street fight by the time its all said and done at American Airlines Arena. There is some bad blood as Steve Ott loves to get under the skin of his opponents, and the same can be said of Wild agitator Cal Clutterbuck who will hope to pester and annoying the Stars into taking foolish penalties. The gloves may drop and the fists may fly as both teams desperately need the points and they realize they cannot afford any major setbacks in the win column.

A quick look at the battle for 8th place says it all. With the Calgary Flames sitting on that very ominous perch after they made deals to add Niklas Hagman, Matt Stajan, Ian White and Jamal Mayers by dealing away Dion Phaneuf and Fredrik Sjostrom to the Toronto Maple Leafs means teams are taking big risks to stay where they are at or cutting their losses and attempting to salvage cap space. Calgary was not done there as they traded Finnish centreman Olli Jokinen and Brandon Prust to the New York Rangers for Ales Kotalik and Chris Higgins. That is 6 new players added to the Flames for the major losses of Jokinen and Phaneuf, which makes this a move of desperation one might look to find in a pro poker event? Or will the Flames be caught bluffing? Just look at the teams within five points of eighth place Calgary.

8. Calgary Flames – 62pts

9. Detroit Red Wings – 62pts

10. Dallas Stars – 59pts

11. Minnesota Wild – 58pts

12. Anaheim Ducks – 57pts

13. St. Louis Blues – 57pts

As you can see every game, every point is critical. A loss can drop you 2 or more places in the standings. With Minnesota and Dallas just one point apart, this game has huge ramifications and means as long as the game ends in regulation it will be a 4-point swing. Will the Wild be on the good end of the swing or will it face more road disappointment in an arena they traditionally struggle (which is a big understatement since they haven’t won in Dallas in 7 years) to win games at? (click on the link for the rest of the article)

There is a complete in-game and post-game as well as an Olympics update, and a Wild prospect report. Sieve, Sieve, Sieve!!!
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:32 am

Just think what the outcome would have been had we a dressed goaltender...
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:36 am

the problem wasn't the goalie it was wild playing shity after a goal, you see we made it 2-1 25 sec later dal responded, we make it 3-2 55 sec dal responds thats the back breaker.
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:54 am

Yes. The Wild don't pressure right after a goal for and coughed up goals against.

However, Dubie was going down WAY to early and often. He was flopping down face first on the first goal. The first couple of saves he did make, he was down in the butterfly WAY too early and the second and third goals against, Dallas exploited that.

He's been doing that a lot in Houston as well.

I don't understand why HE got the call when a) he played last night and b) well... there isn't a B because who-DOH-been sucks worse.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am

what aboot brust?
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:18 am

Goalie had nothing to do with that loss. Deflections and shit ain't a his fault.
Learn how to put the fucking puck in an open net, now there is a novel idea. Or maybe stop passing the puck to guy covered by two+ defenders. They whole fucking team was guilty of that last night. After the first period they should have realized they were not going to get one in on Turco by being cute. Shoot and drive the net and pick up slop. It's just like piggin'!
Back to top Go down
Marlowe Syn

Marlowe Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:44 am

I think that loss was a team effort. This was one of the worst games I've seen by Zanon. Zid I'm less shocked at his turnover. He's kind of like TV violence. You see enough of it you get de-sensitized to it. Dubie still sucked, even though he is not totally to blame. He flailed around and did notput himself in position to make saves.

After watching Ott run around like a 5th grade bully jacked up on Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs, I realized something. I may have changed my mind about the necessity of someone like Boogaard. We needed someone like him to keep that punk Ott's head on a swivel. That boy needs to be put down hard.

Last nights loss isn't quite the final nail in our playoff coffin, but there is an iceberg straight ahead and the band is packing up their gear. I like mixed metaphors.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Marlowe Syn wrote:
I think that loss was a team effort. This was one of the worst games I've seen by Zanon. Zid I'm less shocked at his turnover. He's kind of like TV violence. You see enough of it you get de-sensitized to it. Dubie still sucked, even though he is not totally to blame. He flailed around and did notput himself in position to make saves.

After watching Ott run around like a 5th grade bully jacked up on Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs, I realized something. I may have changed my mind about the necessity of someone like Boogaard. We needed someone like him to keep that punk Ott's head on a swivel. That boy needs to be put down hard.

Last nights loss isn't quite the final nail in our playoff coffin, but there is an iceberg straight ahead and the band is packing up their gear. I like mixed metaphors.

I've noticed that about OTT vs this team, the team did not do anything he concosed Sykora, we didn't respond, he just does what he wants and we let him, like the Wild are his bitch, put scott out there get him to fight and rip him a new one dammit.
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:03 pm

sqare wrote:
Yes. The Wild don't pressure right after a goal for and coughed up goals against.

However, Dubie was going down WAY to early and often. He was flopping down face first on the first goal. The first couple of saves he did make, he was down in the butterfly WAY too early and the second and third goals against, Dallas exploited that.

He's been doing that a lot in Houston as well.

I don't understand why HE got the call when a) he played last night and b) well... there isn't a B because who-DOH-been sucks worse.

When in his stance standing, I'm not sure he's taller than the net, so I don't think going down early was the problem. 5'10? He looked lucky to be 5'6 to me.
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:20 pm

There weren't a lot of deflections that mattered on those goals.

The first goal in particular, Dubie was already falling towards his face, the puck "deflected" off the tip of his glove, which he was flailing about while he was falling.

Personally, I would rather see Hackett on an emergency recall than either Dubie or who-DOH-bin. Hell, having watched Brust several times, online and in person, I would rather have Barry than either of our Aero goalies. Brust at least knows how to stick handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT   The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official We're Fucked Wild/Stars GDT
Page 1 of 1