Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own Empty
PostSubject: Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own   Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:10 pm

http://wild.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=526608&navid=DL|MIN|home

will be announced monday but we got him he played for Miami had 18g27a for 45 points, stays healthy which is good and plays center/left wing.

6'00 200lb

fuck yes he's better then mittens
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own   Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:23 am

Another useless signing.

Another one for Houston.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own   Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:05 pm

If it works out well for Houston it's not necessarily useless. Although it doesn't really matter to us Wild fans what the Aeros' record is or how they finish in a season, I'm sure there are quite a few fans down there in Houston who would like to see a competitive team and if this guy helps them out then it could be useful.

If he becomes nothing but a journeyman NHLer then yeah this is a meh moment...but good for the kid.
Back to top Go down
Marlowe Syn

Marlowe Syn

PostSubject: Re: Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own   Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:09 pm

I don't have any kind of ambivilance to these signings. I do still want to see the affiliate do well, along with the main club. What's good for the affiliate is good for the big dog, right?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own   Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:26 pm

My guess is GMCF won't just ink guys because they can help the AHL alone, he must see something in palmer, maybe all he can be is a 3rd/4th line grinder, but even those are better then some of the other 3rd/4th liners.

If you look at our other 2 collage signings, both Wellman and Prosser could be seeing some good ice time with the main club next year.

GMCF has a good track record of getting guys with talent, Kunitz and Ryan are some examples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own   Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild ink Palmer another Collage free agent and one of our own
Page 1 of 1