Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D Empty
PostSubject: the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D   the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Here is one that sort of effects the Wild. Carolina Canes per McKenzie are supposed to announce the signing of Jeff Skinner and he's likely going to be on the opening day roster.

Which means we could get a chance to see him play twice to open season. This should be interesting given how many of Wild fans wanted us to pick him.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D   the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:12 pm

That name sounds like it belongs to a QB.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D   the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:45 pm

the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D 5b1cc5b1
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D   the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Your pic didn't upload properly. It cut off the words, "....to act like a sieve in the second round."
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D   the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:57 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Your pic didn't upload properly. It cut off the words, "....to act like a sieve in the second round."
I think it was supposed to be something more simple like "...to let us down when it matters most."
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D   the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:19 am

in Louongo we trust... to fuck it up
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D   the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Welp Avs Muller is out with a concussion, no timetable for his return is set. This has got to suck given how good he did with them when he arrived, and who knows how different the playoffs could have been if he was there.

best wishes to you Muller get back soon.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D   the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Also Carey Price let in 4 goals in 8 shots, got booed, this could backfire for the Habs, i'm no big Price fan, but i feel bad for him, if he loses his confidence those fans will chew him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D   the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the season is down the street so lets talk about pointless stuff :D
Page 1 of 1