Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout Empty
PostSubject: Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout   Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:41 am

so yeah Therian has been hired as a part time scout, however the frenchies are reporting that Richards is on the hot seat and Therian is going to be hired as a coach soon, by frenchies i mean Mario Tremblay

what do ya make of it gents
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout   Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:52 am

I'm with Russo on this one... Fletcher isn't going to replace Richards with a coach who would then go another complete 180 in playing style.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout   Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:55 am

True, but something has to give. There is something very wrong with this team....by far the worst showings that I've seen from the last 9 preseason teams. They look lost and uninspired. What the #@!$ is going on?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout   Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:24 am

I agree something needs to change... but I don't think Terrien will be coaching the Wild anytime soon is all.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout   Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:12 pm

TaLoN wrote:
I'm with Russo on this one... Fletcher isn't going to replace Richards with a coach who would then go another complete 180 in playing style.
Why not? We don't have the talent to play an up-tempo system. At least going back to the trap we can cover our own zone.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout   Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Jagged Ice wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
Why not? We don't have the talent to play an up-tempo system. At least going back to the trap we can cover our own zone.
Ah yes...the trap. I'm sure the NHL has missed it, since ya know......we were the only one's using it. Will we need to get a permission slip signed by Lemaire in order to use it again? Because according to fans of 29 other teams, he is the ONLY coach who created and used it. Gosh darn almighty....those were the days! Wink lol!

And yes, the post above comes to you courtesy of a smart-ass this evening.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout   Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:42 am

Why not? Because Fletcher is the GM and is trying to move the team in a certain direction, and each move he makes moves the team away from the old system and towards the one they currently play.

That is why Fletcher isn't going to say screw it after just 1 season and do an about face and take things back to where they were.

He knows contenders aren't built overnight, and everyone knows systemic changes can be painful as the roster which is tooled for one system changes to one for the new system.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout   Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Gee, you don't have to be such a bitch about it!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout   Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:54 pm

one way i see Richards going early is if the players don't have respect for him, if he has lost the locker room he's done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout   Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Therian hired as a [strike]coach[/strike] part time scout
Page 1 of 1