Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach. Empty
PostSubject: Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach.   Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Did not see this one coming at all

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4545993

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=294301

No idea of ever knowing how good of a player he might have been had he not gone though this.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach.   Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Thats fucked up. I bet it's a lot more common than we all think though.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach.   Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:59 pm

From the sounds of it this guy was a predator pure and simple he just got away with it for a long time because no one would step up and say anything, he's coaching in Europe now.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach.   Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Good on Kennedy for keeping his yap shut about it as well. This guy needs a fucking bullet between the eyes. That or he needs to be pegged up, jesus-style, castrated, and left to bleed to death.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach.   Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:38 am

Oh, Theo had very fucked up parents as well, though Graham might have tipped the scales.

Sheldon Kennedy spilled the beans a few years back, and I think it has been a known fact that Graham had gone after Theo as well. One wonders about Sakic. Joe has been exceptionally silent about this issue. And then there's the big bus tragedy.

Here's an excellent story:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=swiftcurrent

I have loved to watch Theo play, especially with the Flames with Sandy McCarthy as his great dane watchdog. I'm sorry Theo didn't make the team this year. It's always been hard in the NHL being 5'6" in skates.

I'd like to ask Simon about their horrid time playing in Chicago together. They did click and have a bit of a run at the end of that season. Chris was having troubles of his own with his wife's dangerous, but eventually successful, pregnancy. Bad time by all.
Back to top Go down

Fleury acknowladges being sexualy abused by coach.
Page 1 of 1