Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6

Go down 
2 posters

vote!
Sonic
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_lcap8%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Scorpion
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_lcap17%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Goro
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_lcap4%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Samus
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_lcap21%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Little Mac
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_lcap13%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Ryu
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_lcap13%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Donkey Kong
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_lcap17%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Kirby
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_lcap7%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 Empty
PostSubject: Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6   Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:29 am

Today we have battles of epic proportions and things that could be a blow out.

Sonic VS Scorpion
Goro VS Samus
Little Mac VS Ryu
Kirby VS Donkey Kong

My picks

Sonic is fast, but not fast enough for the dead man. Scorpion torches the little fucker to a crisp.
Samus puts up a hell of a battle against Goro. She has fought others like him and even weirder. She has too much of an arsenal of weapons for Goro to handle and she kicks his ass.
Little Mac and Ryu is a long drawn out fight. Dodging shaodoukens and dragon upper cuts Mac prevails in this defensive struggle. Main reason, Ryu's upper cut doesn't do the same amount of damage as Mac's, making Mac's more powerful. Mac is used to having to be quick on his feet to dodge multiple attacks, like Macho Mans tornado punch, and great tigers clone move. Mac has the slight edge and wins it.
Donkey Kong is too big for Kirby to inhale (he couldn't inhale king Dee Dee, or the other big bosses) so DK puts the KO on Kirby.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6   Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Sonic vs Scorpion; is too small and too fast for Scorpion to get an effective attack in. He'll just round around the screen till Scorpion throws a temper tantrum and quits.

Samus vs Goro; Samus can just find a nice high ledge that Goro can't reach... and blast away!

Little Mac vs Ryu; there isn't a punch that Mac can't avoid (only the user is too slow to avoid the punches.)

Donkey Kong vs Kirby; Sure Kirby can inhale anything Kong throws at him, but Kong can easily smash whatever Kirby spits out. So it goes to hand to hand combat... yeah right... one smash and Kirby is no more.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6   Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:01 am

google fight for little mac and ryu

little mac 5 million hits landed
ryu 1.5 million hits landed
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6   Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 6
Page 1 of 1