Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GDT Wild vs Flames 1/6

Go down 
+8
faribogopherguy
KillerCarlson
OldTimeHockey
cehnehdeh
Kevin W
Dee Oh Cee
forthewild
00Xtremeninja
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TaLoN

TaLoN

GDT Wild vs Flames 1/6 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 1/6   GDT Wild vs Flames 1/6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:40 am

I used to ask questions from time to time and even won with a question a few years back.
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

GDT Wild vs Flames 1/6 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 1/6   GDT Wild vs Flames 1/6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:13 am

I used to use Twitter to ask questions for trash talk. Had a few read, was in the monthly drawing in October and then for some reason, I just stopped.

One of my Twitter questions was asked about a WEEK after I had originally asked it and it just sounded DUMB at the time, but it was pertinent the week before...

Hell, I have more interaction with Russo this season than ever before. He responds to my tweets and have had a couple of running email conversations with him about the recent airline security changes.
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/

GDT Wild vs Flames 1/6
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4