Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
sqare
Gnarkill
Jagged Ice
cehnehdeh
forthewild
Dee Oh Cee
Kevin W
00Xtremeninja
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Alright folks, here is the deal. I have a spare photocard autographed from the signing last night. I know a few of you wanted to make it but couldn't, so here is your chance to get a piece for free as well as an appreciation for being a member here at MHF.

Here is the deal. This is going to be a game, kind of like fantasy hockey, and over the next three game homestand the player that has the highest points will win the person the picture. Goaltenders may not be chosen. Defensemen will gain higher points in scoring areas, but are a risk.

Scoring categories.

Goals
Assists
+
Blocked Shots
Power Play Goals and Assists will count as 2. So yes, a defenseman who scores a PPG will get 4 points.

Penalizing categories. (these will cause you to lose points from your totals).

Penalty MINS
-
Give Aways

Fights WILL COUNT towards Penalty Mins.

YOU MUST PICK A WILD PLAYER! So this will be first come first serve to the people who can pick up the roster spots. If you share a household with someone, only one participant per household.

Player picks will be taken starting at Midnight Sunday Night (so technically monday morning)! I am locking this thread until then. Use tonight's game to determine who you want to try and pick. When the thread is opened (which will maybe be earlier than midnight, but you can not post before then. any posts with a time stamp before midnight will be ignored) you post your top three players of choice. if choice 1 is available, he goes to you. if choice 1 is taken, and 2 is there, well you get the idea. PLAYER PICKS ARE DUE IN BY WEDNESDAY BEFORE PUCK DROP.

GOOD LUCK!

Players Taken/Member that has them

Dee -- Havlat (3 pts)
Forthewild -- Koivu (6 pts)
Ceh-- Latendresse (4 pts)
Jagged-- Mittinen (1 pts)
Gnarkill-- Brunette (4 pts)
Sqare-- Zidlicky (15 pts)
lolwat-- Clutterbuck (5 pts)*
Quisp- Brodziak (6 pts)
KWright-- Belanger (1 pts)
FGG-- Nolan (1 pts)

*lolwat had Kimmy J, but Kimmy J got traded, so player of second choice of Clutterbuck has taken his place.
Sqare wins it!
Players Left

Ebbett
Sheppard
Boogaard
Earl
Hnidy
Schultz
Scott
Zanon

Last edited by 00Xtremeninja on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:12 pm

I assume I'm not eligible for this contest? Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! 701593
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:26 pm

hmmmmmmmm, i wouldn't have a problem with it. you guys vote in the Meeting Lats thread.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:18 am

while the thread is unlocked, player submissions will not be accepted until Midnight or there after. I thought I was going to stay up, but after hearing about the nightmare of traffic and snow ahead, sleep is a must so i can get up early.

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:06 am

1. Martin Havlat
2. Guillaume Latendresse
3. Mikko Koivu
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:23 am

1 Mikko Koivu
2 Guillaume Latendresse
3 Marek Zidlicky
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:12 am

Guillaume Latendresse
Owen Nolan
Andrew Brunette
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 am

Antii Miettinen
Eric Belanger
Cal Clutterbuck
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:30 am

I tagged in late but I like my chances!
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 am

1. Andrew Brunette
2. Brent Burns
3. kyle Brodziak
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:39 am

1. Zidlicky
2. Zanon
3. Schultz
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Johnsson
Clutterbuck
Brodziak
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Brodziak
Belanger
Clutterbuck
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 pm

1. Belanger
2. Clutterbuck
3. Zanon
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:35 pm

so far everyone has gotten their top player, nice.

surprised to see Nolan still hanging in there.
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm

1. Nolan
2. Clutterbuck
3. Aaron Gavey
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:52 pm

and we will NOT be taking any additional names for the contest. good luck to all who entered!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Wooooooooooooooo now we can get rid of the banner up at the top Razz

I thought it was a cool idea though.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:02 pm

^^^what about the banner?
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! 749226

I don't like the taste... a little tough and over cooked.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Bahahaha.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 pm

and we have points!!! i will update points on the first post
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:23 pm

oh and for those stats like blocked shots, +/- etc, I will update those when the game is done.
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Hopefully this contest will prove just how bad Zidlicky is...
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Damn you Belanger!

Didn't know I picked Gaborik...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!   Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Chance To Win A Guy Latendresse Autographed Photo Card!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next