Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

State High School Hockey Tournament

Go down 
+5
00Xtremeninja
KillerCarlson
zamboni14
cehnehdeh
TaLoN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TaLoN

TaLoN

State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 am

forthewild wrote:
2014 2013 with the first round pick MN selects Chase Broten

2015 2014 Broten named Conn Smythe as he hoists the cup

don't mean to put pressure on you but get it done
FIFY
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:22 pm

As a 'Tonka alum, I am still worried. In the sectionals, I was worry about Wayzata.. till EP did us a favor (and that's when I said we'd make it to state.) Now with HM on our side of the bracket, I am re-worried. As I posted before, I thought Blaine would get the 4th seed and then 'Tonka would either have to deal with Edina OR HM in the state final (yes I think 'Tonka would beat Blaine... no question about it.)

But now, 'Tonka will have to deal with HM (and that junior goalie of theirs that looks GOOD) and then have to turn around and probably play Edina (if 'Tonka beats HM) for the state title.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 pm

I think all 4 of the top 4 have a real chance of taking it all, but I don't think anyone would bet against the Skippers.
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 am

I don't see Blaine as having a prayer. But then the only game I saw of theirs was early in the season against 'Tonka.. and they looked terrible that night (well not their goalie... he kept the game close.)
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Funny, you worry about Hill, then say Blaine has no prayer... yet they've beaten Hill this season. Blaine played a much tougher schedule than Hill. Their record in that schedule is pretty damn good to say the least.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Glad to see the Tourney is in HD this year!
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:12 pm

I just wasn't impressed AT ALL with Blaine, nor was I impressed with Scotty B.

a good starting question though is... will any of the 4 seeds lose in their opening game tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:22 pm

I think Duluth East and Roseau are capable of an upset...
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Class A continues to be such a yawner....
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:45 am

TaLoN wrote:

Class A will be much better on Friday afternoon. 4 pretty solid teams there.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:54 am

faribogopherguy wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

Class A will be much better on Friday afternoon. 4 pretty solid teams there.
4 teams that should be class AA. They all play AA teams regularly, and have no problem competing with them either.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:21 am

It's Gameday for the REAL tourney today!

Afternoon Matchups...

State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 49a1d9f0-198b-488c-ae50-94615f8f0ecb vs State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 Ram2

State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 1230038 vs State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 Blocks_image_10_1

Evening Matchups...

State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 1230266 vs State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 1230567

State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 Hillmurray_complete2 vs State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 Duluth-EAST-Greyhound
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Roseau apparently decided not to dress Broten...

Edina does have Lou Nanne's grandson named... Lou Nanne though...
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Hell of a game already... just 30 seconds in before Edina put one in, and just under a minute and a half before the Rams responded... 1-1 in the middle of the first in a game with a a lot of flow early...
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Roseau getting the first Power Play of the game...
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:39 pm

i got sucked into it last night, highschool hockey has it's own really fun value to watch
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:52 pm

After 1 Period...
State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 49a1d9f0-198b-488c-ae50-94615f8f0ecb 1 - 1 State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 Ram2
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:52 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
i got sucked into it last night, highschool hockey has it's own really fun value to watch
If you got sucked into it with the joke that is class A, then AA should be a total treat for you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Boooooo Cakes! Razz
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Rams take the lead!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Nice work in front of the net...Go Rams!

I just shook my head at my roommate who said "high school hockey is 'harder to watch'"

Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:07 pm

How anyone can say this is hard to watch... State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 672668
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Then the Hornets tie it up on an identical type of goal...
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Don't ask me...i've been trying to recruit my friends to hockey for a couple years now and I think they are finally starting to come around...not completely though...

And as I speak Edina pokes it in for the 2-2 tie...goalie just couldn't find it.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Damnit, Hornets back into the lead... 3-2 Edina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State High School Hockey Tournament
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next