Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread

Go down 
+14
Quisp
DougRiser
timotheuzi
wukwinn
OldTimeHockey
Wild_State_of_Hockey
BackStopBabe
Dee Oh Cee
CJayWild
Toewser
zamboni14
Kevin W
00Xtremeninja
TaLoN
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
OldTimeHockey

*Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:20 pm

And slit the wrists....
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:43 pm

i'm going to whip my self with a usb cord while i cry in a corner of a bath tub this game was such bs, that pass int call was sooooo fucking bogus, you just know the ref did it for the home fans. Well what could we expect from the vikes, they find ways to fuck their fans, they actually find ways to do this.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:44 pm

This game couldn't have been imagined by even the sickest twisted person....what a fucking game. Probably one of the most painful ways to lose ive seen in my lifetime...FUCK
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
This game couldn't have been imagined by even the sickest twisted person....what a fucking game. Probably one of the most painful ways to lose ive seen in my lifetime...FUCK

and i though Garry Anderson couldn't be topped :/
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 pm

That's a game you'd rather get blown out 234-3 than lose like that.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 pm

This is what bonds us fans who have stuck it out with the Vikings for years. We must have 9 lives considering how many times we've had our hearts ripped out.
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:26 am

forthewild wrote:
The reason why they were called the Vikequeens is because our QB was a fucking awful excuse for a football player, favre completed the team and made them a force. Imagine if the Nucks had a great team, O and D was great but the goalie couldn't stop a damn thing. Also Vikes are one of the most excruciating teams to follow, just when they give you hope they will fuck it up and make you cry, most of the viking fans have been crying their whole life.

Did you miss the years the 'Nucks had Cloutier? That really WAS their version of T-Jack.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:52 am

How long before the pain goes away?
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 am

It doesn't....jusst doesn't
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:59 am

So shouldn't we be numb by now?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:13 am

zamboni14 wrote:
forthewild wrote:
The reason why they were called the Vikequeens is because our QB was a fucking awful excuse for a football player, favre completed the team and made them a force. Imagine if the Nucks had a great team, O and D was great but the goalie couldn't stop a damn thing. Also Vikes are one of the most excruciating teams to follow, just when they give you hope they will fuck it up and make you cry, most of the viking fans have been crying their whole life.

Did you miss the years the 'Nucks had Cloutier? That really WAS their version of T-Jack.

quite honestly the Nucks can go suck a big fat donkey shlong, oh well at least we can hope to land Tebow or McCoy
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:16 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
How long before the pain goes away?

it will go away next year when we are 5 sec from a SB appearance only to have some wierd shit that has never happen occur and we lose. this is just heart wrenching, its just so damn heart wrenching.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:50 am

And now I'm supposed to read for class tomorrow....HA
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 am

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
And now I'm supposed to read for class tomorrow....HA
Ditto on that....although the assignment is now complete. But it was a REALLY half-assed job. Could care less right now.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:00 am

i said this somewhere else and I'll have to say it again...it remains that the last time a Minnesota Pro sports team even made it to a championship (much less won one) was 1991...

People can say it's worse to live in other places/cities but just in the way the home town teams lose here it makes it that much worse
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:01 am

At least they're #1 at something!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:11 am

WOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MEDIOCRITY
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:21 am

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
WOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MEDIOCRITY

as nice as it would be to own this, browns raiders lions raise their hand.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:22 am

At least Detroit has the Red Wings for winning.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:28 am

Until now I guess Razz
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:34 am

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Until now I guess Razz

i don't mean to put pressure on GMCF but BRING ME THE FUCKING CUP THIS YEAR OR GET THE FUCK OUT jk on the last part but seriously the cup now plz.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:30 am

Feel free to tell the Vikings to go fuck themselves in the Go Fuck yourself thread.

Personally I'm pretty happy that Minnesota lost the chance at a final yet again.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:43 am

as a Cubs fan, my sympathy level for Vikes fans is a minimum.

theres shooting yourself in the foot and then there is having an entire air strike called in on your foot like the Vikes did.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:23 pm

In all honesty though...Brett Favre is on of my heroes....I know how some people say that how can someone you don't even know be a role model or hero but everything that guy has gone through and how he still persevered is amazing to me...and it's something that should be a model for everyone out there...that no matter how much adversity is against you you still put forth your best and leave your heart out on the field (or wherever else you are)...even if you're 40 and getting destroyed by huge men a decade younger than you...idc what people say...he is a hero of mine and it's going to be a sad day when he finally does retire.
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:28 pm

forthewild wrote:
zamboni14 wrote:
forthewild wrote:

quite honestly the Nucks can go suck a big fat donkey shlong, oh well at least we can hope to land Tebow or McCoy

McCoy will probably get taken by Dallas, and Tebow... for the love of god... please... NO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread   *Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Minnesota Vikings Thread
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next